Sunday, March 22, 2009

What're You Gonna Do?


Ben went running with me today. He's in decent shape, or so I was told. Truth be told, I was worried at first; he was gunning it up the first hill, and I was having trouble keeping up. And I couldn't let him put me to shame.

Not to worry folks, I'm awesome, and as per use, I prevailed in the face of utter defeat. That first hill that had me worried nearly killed him.

That's a bit of an exaggeration, but we did end up doing more walking than running.

Still, there were perks to walking. First off, it was good to run with someone else. It was easier to stay in reality, and, biggest bonus of all, Ben's lack of stamina forced us to take a shortcut that revealed something we wouldn't have found otherwise.

The other day, I said I saw what looked like a kite tail about a mile away. Well, today, we found a whole kite, one of the ones I lost when the fishing line ran out, a fully intact Ironman, with fishing line attached! Total score right there.

We did some other stuff later, but more on that later, as I am tired. So I leave you with this, one of the smaller of the many new things coming to Remaking Memories.

Worst Case Scenario
You are stuck in a dumpster with Big Foot, and he's got your gun. What're you gonna do?

Any responses are appreciated. Bonus points if you know what this is from. The winner as judged by Ben and myself could win anything from nothing at all to something awesome, including but not limited to guest authorship on the Blog for a given amount of time, or perhaps a an epic poem dedicated to the winner. I just might do it to, I'm bored, and I want some audience participation here.

No comments:

Post a Comment