Monday, March 30, 2009

Rainbows, Clouds, Rains and Planes


We tried to go for a run before it started to rain, but we were too slow. Barely though, we were booking it. It was a short run, as it was poring so hard it hurt, but man, we were were hustling. Of course as soon as we got back, the rain stopped, and the next couple of hours were some of the prettiest skies I've seen in awhile.


Yeah, it's a rainbow.


Suspicious Jules


I had to get Ben's kite out of a tree (I was the one who got it up there, in fairness to Ben)

I took off six feet off the top of the tree on the way down. Sweet victory!



A low flying plane. We got our hopes up, thinking we we'd see a plane crash. We aren't the best of people.


We did witness a kite crash. Less destruction, and consequently less satisfaction.

Ironman, resisting his own watery demise.

I'm too lazy to sort the rest of the pictures, but enjoy nevertheless. And do yourself a favor and get outside.














1 comment:

  1. These are some beautiful shots! We had about a half inch of snow last night; I meant to take pictures, but chose to ignore it and not humor Mother Nature. I miss the skies there...

    ReplyDelete