Thursday, March 26, 2009

Watership Down!


Actually haven't read that book, but I know it's about rabbits. Which brings me to my point, rather quickly.

I was walking out of my film class at FCC tonight at 10:30, and as I was walking down the sidewalk to my car, I saw a small black shape moving in front on me. I stopped, and the guy walking behind me asked what was up.

It was difficult to come up with an answer. That black shape multiplied to two, and I realized they were rabbits, and one had come out from behind the other. Seeing two rabbits, a little, weird, but then, I noticed, between me and the two rabbits, was another rabbit, sitting there just a few feet from where I was standing.

"It's herd of bunnies," I told him.

"A herd of what?"

"A heard of bunnies."

"Wha- Oh, jeeze, that's a lot of rabbits!"

I guess three isn't a lot, but it was weird to see three of them just chillaxing on the sidewalk at 10:30 p.m. on the FCC campus.

4 comments:

  1. I saw rabbits all the time coming out of my 10:45 CIS class last semester. But they were always white. Point being, there is something fishy going down at FCC. Something fishy with rabbits, at night. You can draw your own conclusions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were brown. I can only assume now that these are the same rabbits, but because of the strange an amoral experiments going on at FCC, they change color with the seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Song for you: "Red Rabbits" by the Shins. A) It's a dope song and B) It's not Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit". Totally sick of that song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, to my knowledge, there is no song entitled "Brown Rabbits", or more ideally, "Herd of Brown Rabbits", and being unaware of the white rabbit situation, I had a little leeway in my song choice. I believe I made the right choice.

    ReplyDelete