Friday, March 27, 2009

This Is Why We Were Hot



Due to some sweet technology you can now experience all the fun of running, right from your chair. In fact I daresay I would have more fun in your position. Point being Taylor and I are running pretty much on a daily basis. I'm thinking maybe we can put our route up on the side or something, but today and when we have nothing else to post, or have done a particularly cool run there is some cool stuff I can do.


Sweet Technology


This is a graph of our elevation.

If you click on these graphs you can see them nice and big.


This is a graph of the grade of hills in the route.


View Larger Map
This is a google map of today's run. You can put it in google earth, which is pretty cool.

I had to make that map based on the one the GPS made for me, so it's a little bit off. Anyway point being I ran about 5.5 miles of that route and Taylor probably did about 6.25 miles. But, I am perfectly willing to add in the 1.5 miles I had done earlier, meaning I totally win the day. Plus I got some sweet blisters from my new shoes, which have crazy arch support. In a bad way. Oh, and the title is in reference to how it was a little warm today, and we are not looking forward to summer runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment