Monday, March 23, 2009

Makin' Steak

This is "Cooking with Ben: Act II"



It was pretty nice out yesterday, so after our run I busted out some mad steak grilling skillz. Now there is not much advice I can give on grilling, you either know what you are doing or you don't. If the directions are written out, it just looks like I am being a dick: You throw some meat on the grill, then you flip it, and pour tasty junk onto it.




I'm not sure if that second shot looks the way it does due to my mad skills or Taylors apparent lack of skills with food photography.



That is what steak looks like. I am being a little facetious, but honestly I can't imagine how I could give a tutorial on steak like I could with an omelette.

The one piece of advice I can give you, should you endeavor to make steak: Apparently you should be dancing or something. I don't really remember dancing, or being photographed while doing so, but I guess it happened. It was probably while we were talking about "This is Why I'm Hot" by MIMS. Or more accurately, my version with the same melody "This is How I Steak."



Anyway, I am pretty sure Talyor enjoyed it. He can attest to my ability to steak. And in case you were wondering what that red drink is, it's the watered down blood of my fallen enimies. Or as you might know it, Hawiian Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment