Friday, February 13, 2009

Sign of the Beaver




So last weekend, Ben and I went over to my old neighborhood and went exploring through the woods behind the lake. We saw a beaver damn (This was actually the week before, when it was still cold and there was snow and ice out)









And here's some fire and ice.







As seen in one of the videos, we found a vine that we could swing across the river on. We found another one later...




That's me falling into the water, if you can't tell from the picture. Ben should have gotten a video, but I really can't complain. It should be noted that Ben does do everything that I do, provided I don't either end up in the water or hurt myself. He is carrying the expensive equipment that can't get wet, and I already have metal reinforcing parts of my body, so the arrangement works pretty well.

No comments: