Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Real Men Of Genius

Today we salute you, Mr. Real Men Of Genius Ad Writer.

I was driving home from work when I heard this:


I've heard them before, but I though that I needed to salute the saluters of these great American heroes. So I checked online, and turns out, there are over a hundred of these.

Here are some of my favorites:










These men, all of them, the ones in the jingles, the guys writing these, the dude doing it, the guy in the background (Especially the guy in the background. He sells it.), they are all men deserving of respect and appreciation.

I'm pretty sure that if I ever have to a get a real job, this would be it. Advertising has reached the point where I often times won't buy products because the commercials are terrible. I guess that point is moot, because, I don't buy Bud Light, but I appreciate the work they do.

1 comment:

  1. These might be the best ads ever. I really want to write my own Real Men of Genius ad now.

    ReplyDelete