Friday, April 10, 2009

Ben's Birthday

And I'm missing it.


Probably having a better day than him too. Birthdays generally aren't that great. I'm looking forward to twenty five, when my insurance goes down, but I could skip the rest of them and wouldn't mind at all. I don't even know the exact date of mine off the top of my head.

Anywho, I'm in North Carolina right now, visiting my mother's side of the fam for Easter. Good food, better weather, southern hospitality, and tennis, cards, gardening, shopping, and looking forward to a good run later.

Mostly though, I s'pose since I'm missing Ben's birthday, I should do somethng for him when I get back. as awesome as we are, it doesn't really get boring being just the two of us, but still, going somewhere or just hanging out with other people would be nice.

Also, I found out today that I will be taking another trip to Maine next month, so that's awesome. I've been back in Maryland too long, and the wanderlust is getting out of hand. It's nice, being down south now, and heading up north next month. At some point, I should try getting off the east coast.

Anyways, Happy Birthday Ben. I didn't get you anything.

5 comments:

  1. D'aaww. Happy Birthday Ben, I got you this blog comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where abouts in Maine are you going, Taylor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty close to the Eastern most point. I've been twice before; my oldest sister lives there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be at the easternmost point, in fact. Eastport, Maine - Easternmost city in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. I've heard it's really beautiful up there. Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete